Top 10 Fitness Tips CrossFit
- DEFINE YOUR PURPOSE.… Why do you want to get fit?
- SET GOALS…. Gives you direction and builds on your purpose.
- PLAN…. Failing to plan, is planning to fail. Plan and prepare your meals and workouts for the week. What gets scheduled gets done!!
- BACK TO THE BASICS…. Move your body everyday and eat whole foods by filling up on veggies, fruits, healthy fats and lean proteins.
- STOP TRYING…. Trying means you’re not committed. Commit to be fit. “Do or do not, there is no try.” – Yoda
- GET COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE…. This is where the magic happens.
- POWER OF LESS…. Focus on one habit at a time for an 80% chance of success. Add an additional habit and the success rate drops to 20%.
- CONSISTENCY IS KEY.… Be consistent with your diet and exercise routine. Every action either takes you closer to or further away from your goals.
- MAKE IT A HABIT.… Being fit is a way of life, not a quick fix to lose 10lbs for your beach vacation.
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT…. Share your goals and plan with people in your life.
- STOP DEPRIVING YOURSELF…. Focus on putting good fuel into your body by ADDING in what you need and it will eventually push out what you don’t need.
- DUMP THE JUNK!… If it is in your house it will eventually be eaten. Get rid of the junk food!!
- BE THE EXAMPLE…. Be what you want to see in the world. If it’s a healthier family, it starts with you.
BOTTOM LINE: Living fit is a journey, not a destination.
Commit to live fit!!