What is our No Sweat Intro?
A Free 30 Minute Consultation
Our “No Sweat Intro” is a private, free consultation that provides an opportunity for you to share your background, past injuries, concerns, and (most importantly) your unique goals. For some, the conversation is very quick, for others it’s a bit more in depth. This is not a sales session.
- Share your background and unique goals.
- Develop a custom plan of action unique to your fitness and/or performance goals.
- Tour of our 10k sq ft Facility
- Get your questions answered.
- If interested our Introductory Assessment Workout so we can assess your movement capabilities (Hip Mobility, Core Stability, etc) as well as your baseline fitness. To be clear THIS IS NOT A CLASS WORKOUT. This is a 1 on 1 assessment workout.
- This is to be booked through the form below. We will contact you and schedule a time that fits your needs.
- We have a limited number of spots each week that fill up pretty quickly. These sessions are only for those 100% serious about making a change. These sessions also allow us to see if the person is a good fit for what we offer. We want to make sure that everyone that joins our community has a positive attitude, willingness to work towards their goals, and will attend fairly regularly to make sure the see the results that our program has to offer.
- This intro is only for those that live in the surrounding areas. If you are visiting for a weekend, staying at a friend’s house for a week etc, you do not qualify for the No Sweat Intro. Drop In sessions are your best option and they can be booked through our “Schedule” page.
If you’re ready to jump start your fitness or are just looking for a new workout environment, come check us out and see what our community is all about and all the different ways we can help you. If you have already successfully completed an On Ramp/Fundamentals/Foundations Program at a different CrossFit gym, you can also join us for a regular CrossFit class. If you have more questions Click Here to book your No Sweat Intro today.