If you are not familiar with CrossFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships.
You pay WHAT for your gym?!?!?!
Gasping, silence, blank stares and judgement follow.
Why would you pay more than $10 or $25 a month for a gym membership? And it doesn’t even have a pool? Wait, no kiddie care? No Sauna?
What kind of a place is your gym anyhow?
What makes it worth the investment?
Tell them this…
Because its a place where people get fit and healthy in a world of stress.
A place where coaches guide you to strength you never knew you had.
A place where people care about how you eat, how you live and how you feel.
A place where you can develop a community of friends from all walks of life, where a CEO can cheer on a barmaid and a teenager encourages their parents to succeed.
A place that will go out and run 5k’s with you, hell, even marathons to help you get through it.
When you walk into your gym, you get a place that cares far more about your health than the monthly invoice, a place that welcomes you and actually makes you eager to get out of bed at 5am to hit the WOD with your friends.
You get a place that becomes family.
Your gym gets you results and it will make you stronger, faster, healthier and more motivated to reach your potential than you ever thought you would be.
So when people ask how you can pay so much, tell them you’ve found the best place in the world to invest, YOURSELF, and there is no better bargain in the world.
While we understand that many gyms discount rates to get people in the door at CrossFit Tidal Wave everyone receives the same Premium Quality training at the Premium Facility.
We believe in offering the best service in the cleanest facility with the best staff.
We believe in happiness and giving each of our clients the best opportunity the reach their goals as humanly possible.
We believe in doing the right thing, for the right people.
We believe in each and every single one of our clients.
We believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity do get what they want out of life.
This is why we don’t believe in discounts or “special deals’ on any of our services. We want everyone to receive the top notch service that we provide. A discount on a service, means that we can’t offer some things within that service. Is that fair? Is that equal? We don’t think so. Should Joe receive a lesser quality of service than Sally because he purchased the same program at a discount? We value all of our clients, and no client is “better” than another..
Here is what you get with our memberships:
- Each of our clients gets one on one attention in every class to ensure their safety and ensure they are reaching their goals.
- We offer complimentary goal setting sessions multiple times through the year that include body fat, muscle percentage and other readings. We keep track of this for you.
- Fun events and brunches and get togethers!
- Coaches that continue to learn and further their education for the betterment of our clients. We know our coaching staff love what they do, and want to do more of it, they are experts in their field.
- A bright, clean, well maintained, facility
- A variety of services to choose from- we have the program that is right for you including everything from nutrition, personal training, yoga, HIIT training, weight training etc… and this is all covered with your membership.
Everyone deserves the same excellent service that we provide. That’s what we believe.